Arunachal youth late Gangma Gangsa was working as private security guard in Coimbatore . Dead body of late Gangma Gangsa reached Dibrugarh on 22.11.19 by Indigo Airline at 13.15. Gratefully acknowledged selfless samaritans.
Due to continuous night shifts, he had a erratic work schedule, irregular food habit and lack of proper sleep. Also leading lonely life in a strange city far away from home took his life after having all kind of problems, weakness , diabetes, blood pressure, high cholesterol, jaundice which finally took his life in hospital. His soul departed lonely in Govt hospital, all alone in Coimbatore.
- So sad to see still thousands of north east youth are rushing for petty private jobs in cities for paltry sum of money as salary
- One can easily predict what will be their fate in future
- We have sent too many dead bodies in coffins to north east states and buried many of them in cities.
- This boy, whose dead body was lying in govt dilapidated hospital morgue in Coimbatore for days, brought to our knowledge for transporting the dead body to remote village, Tirap in Arunachal Pradesh. Helping Hands President, Sh. Robin Hibu had to struggled for almost 24 hours for organizing things, finally he managed money for the coffin transportation cost from there through Delhi to Dibrugarh and than to Tirap Village in Burma border for the burial at his hillock village, where he spent his childhood and atleast in the midst of his loved ones. Its heart breaking to know such pathetic condition of so many such north east youth dying forlorn in strange cities away from their families and friends…many die lonely… abandoned….
It’s a hopeless situation due to lack of employment back home. Really, do our north youth have no future back home ?
Finally, he will be laid to rest at his favourite hillock at his Khasa village, Longding, Arunachal in the midst of his loved ones at the his childhood favourite hillock.
– I have conveyed deep appreciation on the behalf of family and Arunachal people to C.P. Coimbatore for immediate help, Father Sangeet for giving all out support in the helpless grieving hours .
– To me, its very painful to send the dead bodies of young NE youth regularly to north east states ……..
Robin Hibu IPS