Sometimes, we don’t know how can God be so cruel that one’s destiny is too hard and recently we got aware of one case of such girl in Arunachal…
- She lost her father in her childhood
- Mother a deaf sick old lady
- Born with both legs disabled due to massive polio infection
- Very poor family status
She struggled with cycle tyre’s attached at her legs and hands to crawl to school but this didn’t stopped her determination of trying to create an exemplary life. Back home in village school, she not only ignored fears of her life but also
- Passed her 10th with first class
- Cleared entrance examination for B. Tech
- Passed B. Tech with first class
- Admitted for M.Tech degree….
Meanwhile, she knocked the doors of Chief Minister, State Governor, M.L.A., different departments for help for complicated operation and motorised artificial limbs …. no helped came from anywhere but She didn’t loosed heart….
She then went to RIMC, Imphal, Shillong Medical, GNRC Gauhati, RKM Itanagar with the help of contribution from her students friends of NERIST….
She was continuously sending the messages to us for help for her operation and for artificial motorised limbs, so that she can at least walk without total dependence of helper…..
- We visited her hostel in NERIST and that made our heart sank with tears
- Finally brought her to AIIMS
- Operation done successfully
- Under Severe pain but recovering well.
- Helping Hands want to give her wing to fly as successful role model for lakhs of disabled girls and boys through UPSC or Professor in her life.
- She dreams to START disabled Helping Hands Extension Centre with our Helping Hands NGO in future to give to society for starting Rehabilitation Centre for disabled youth in Arunachal Pradesh, India
Pray for her well being….
Robin Hibu IPS Delhi